Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Robert Bannon's Thank You

We are nine days away from “Unfinished Business” streaming everywhere! As I’ve said, 16 months of blood, sweat, tears, an amazing team, a lot of love (and money), and all the support I could hope for!
Our first review is in! Thanks Don Grigware!
“Overall, I would highly recommend this album for its variety and for Bannon ... who shows just how engaging he can be. I have always thought that actors make the best singers, as they give 110%. Keep that in mind as you listen to Robert Bannon!” Wow! That means the world!
Pre-order your copy today on Amazon!

 I JUST READ IT AND IM IN TEARS! You are so kind and so sweet! That made my day! I’m so happy you liked it. I’m so happy how you wrote it. I can’t wait to meet you at the show. It means the world to me. Means so so much!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment