Thursday, October 17, 2019

interview request

Hello,
I am well-known freelance writer Don Grigware. I would love to do an interview with you.    I do charge $200 -  a fee which you may negotiate with me. The article will appear on my popular blog www.grigwaretalkstheatre.com It is difficult to earn a living as a writer in Los Angeles, as most sites do not pay their writers. What you pay me is to compose and put together the interview, nothing more. You are not paying for where it appears.
My site gets about 15, 000 hits a month, so your article will be widely seen. The interview will help promote your project and may also appear on other prominent sites I associate with by sharing content. If interested, we will discuss this.
Contact me here and we will proceed via our regular emails.
thank you,
sincerely,
Don

No comments:

Post a Comment