Tuesday, October 22, 2019

ENDORSEMENT REQUEST


I hate ads of any kind, especially ads on websites. They take attention away from the site's content. Therefore, I have designed an endorsement that will promote your restaurant, one that fits right in with the material in front of you. How is that possible?

I review theatre. I interview theatre people. I am a well-known writer for the theatre. People who go to the theatre like to know my opinion, and read my reviews. They also like to eat before and after shows. Some like to eat out. Others like to order in. My endorsement of your eatery includes my review of the establishment, shows a photo inside or out and presents the most favorite menu items, including all pertinent information for your clients like address and phone number. There is also a link to your website.

My blog gets 15, 000 hits per month, so I guarantee you will be seen and read. Check out the link below of a typical local restaurant:

https://grigware.blogspot.com/2019/10/endorsement-eat-at-dog-haus.html

If you like what you see, I can do the same for you. The prices are exceedingly reasonable.

For your listing, posted every week for the entire month, you pay only $200. It will be on the site and seen every day.

If you choose the wiser, 6 month plan, here's the deal:

1st month    $150
2nd month   $100
3rd month    $100
4th month    $100
5th month      $75
6th month      $50

It's a total of $575 paid upfront for 6 months with the endorsement appearing every day. If you choose $200 per month, you will end up paying $1200 over 6 months, more than twice as much.
Take the deal and tell your friends. Watch your customers grow and your business prosper!

No comments:

Post a Comment