Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Covid 19 Payment Hardship

I/We      Don Grigware
reside at   Ensign Manor LLC, 4444 Ensign Ave. North Hollywood   Unit: 201

Pursuant to the Temporary Eviction Moratorium, this is to inform you that I am unable to pay my full rent this month because of the financial impacts of the COVID-19 virus. (explain how you have lost wages, been sick, or have had to
care for a relative.)

Most of my work comes from writing for the theatre. Since theatre is closed and performances either cancelled or postponed for a few weeks or months, I only have a small social security check to live off of for the month. 

We will attempt to pay:
$________________ by the 5th of the month
$________________ by the 15th of the month
$________________ by the 25th of the month

Other: The federal government is supposed to issue a stimulus check and if received I will be able to pay May's rent in full. I will have to pay April's rent down the line as part of the six month moratorium

I/We  Don Grigware  will be providing documentation or other verifiable information confirming my current inability to pay rent in the next few days. I understand that, once Temporary Eviction Moratorium ends, I am still required to become current with my rent no later than six months after its expiration. I will endeavor to make my rents current as soon as
I am able to.

Don Grigware
March 30, 2020
Tenant Signature and Date

No comments:

Post a Comment