Saturday, January 12, 2013

Hello 2013!

As I say goodbye to 2012 and reflect on my accomplishments for the year, I feel blessed to have chatted in person or on the phone to some great people. Chief among them are Vikki Carr - who remains my # One favorite singer of all time. Also, Donald Margulies, a terrific playwright and lovely man, Michael Weston, who is such a funny and talented actor. Loretta Swit was a late surprise and was delightful to chat with, as were Helen Reddy, Elaine Paige, Victoria Clark, Kaye Ballard, Donna McKechnie, George Hamilton, Roger Bart, Doug Sills and Rich Little. It was a great year of interviews...and performances.
2013 just got off to a resounding start with an uber chat with Cathy Rigby, the one and only Peter Pan. I feel so blessed and hope the year brings other great surprises, as I am open and ready to forge ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment