Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Christmas Roses

What was Mary's wish for Christmas? 

Out of the corner of her eye all she could see was this huge pot. She turned her head. No, it was a vase full of the reddest roses she had ever seen. She opened her eyes wide. "Oh my", she sighed, "He remembered. He remembered what I said." As she looked down at her feet and tried to move them, they would not budge. "What about my arms?" she thought. "Yes, success. I can move them!" She turned on her left side in an attempt to lift the vase from the side table. She ached so much. It was difficult but she reached out her arms, touched the vase and...over it went crashing to the floor, causing every rose to be thoroughly drenched with water. "Oh, no!" she screamed, "It's happened again. I've ruined Christmas!"
Coming December 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment